yesterday, jenna and i started our journey back to flagstaff from home.
we left around 3pm and stopped for gas somewhere after anthem....
well, turns out we got on the wrong highway after that and we ended up in a strange little place called Mayer. cooky little place. we drove around it and saw a cool little table thing on the side of the road so jenna went up to the house to see if it was junk. the guy told us we could take it... and being the little pack-rats that we are, we managed to squeeze it into her car.
we plan on re-doing it and making it awwweeessomme!
we plan on re-doing it and making it awwweeessomme!
our journey doesn't end there.....after finding a way to get back on the right highway, with help from our poppa, we entered a snow storm. we traveled at 35mph or less, following a big semi that became our safety lights. haha
once we finally made it to the entrance of our apartments, around 7pm... we got stuck in the snow! some very nice flagstafians helped us out and we made it safely into our apartment.
when i woke up this morning, i got a text message from the nau alert, which said school was cancelled today!!! YAY! this is the first time in 5 years that nau has been closed down.
i'm glad i got to be here for it!
hopefully it will storm again tonight.... haha
today we've shoveled a lot of snow and helped a girl get her car out of a mountain of snow. then we made a snow-chair on our porch out front! (sorry leila.... we attempted a snow man there... but it's not snow-mannable snow!! we will make one though... we promise!!!)
jenna just fell asleep and now i think i'm going to go decorate my room a bit.
we love you all!!
have a great day.



5 comments:
WOW, I'm glad you made it up to flagstaff okay. Can't wait to see the table. Your snow chair is really cool! I'm sure Ann and Amber would've liked to have a no school snow day when they were up there. Luckies!
Wow Girls, it is so crazy to think that you don't live an hour away anymore, you live 2hrs & 20 min. away. You look like you are having the time of your life's! I hope you don't forget about us city folk while your away becoming edgumicated. CALL ME!! Love YA TONS!!
I want more! What have you two been up to? How's school? Have you been snowed into your apartment the whole time? Hope you're having fun!
Hey Girlies! I'm so happy you have a blog. Hilarious story, I want a picture of the table when it is done. It is so fun that you had a snow day. I am so jealous! We had a self proclaimed snow day after my morning class where the teacher never showed, but I don't think it was ever official. Make sure you have a "self proclaimed" snow day every now and then. And don't forget the hot cocoa and Christmas music for the full effect! And Geeee, does your place look so familiar! Hope all is well! visit my blog I just finished putting together at http://mahuntington.blogspot.com Love you Moocho!
OKAY, AND I THOUGHT I WAS BAD! ITS TIME TO UPDATE!
Post a Comment